Stanley Phillip Aronson
866-703-4755 (Toll Free)
THE ARONSON LAW FIRM | PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
The Aronson Law Firm has been in business since 1970. The attorneys of the firm are effective, experienced, and are veterans of the Army, Navy or Marine Corps. The law firm concentrates its practice in the area of injury, and substantive litigation. The firm has had thousands of injury cases, and hundreds of trials to both judges and juries.
The cases which were successfully handled were not only significant cases, but also complicated ones.
One of the areas where the complexities arise are in the handling of accidents and injuries which occur out of state, and also cases wherein there were accidents between citizens of different states, and even cases of accidents where the clients were citizens of a foreign country. The firm has been active in the practice of law, including sustaining members of the American Association for Justice, now known as The American Association of Justice; trustees of the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, now known as the Ohio Academy of Justice; and founded the trial organization known as the Summit County Trial Lawyers Association. The law firm's senior attorney was named to the top 100 lawyers by the American Association for Justice for 2008 and 2009. The law firm is in the forefront of significant cases, including injuries caused by toxic chemicals in Stark County; trucking and skydiving accidents; notable motorcycle cases, including a motorcycle defect case involving a "weave wobble" which caused a fatal injury to the motorcycle rider; projection TV fires resulting in injury and death; injury as a result of a hot air ballooning accident in Florida, and the firm has been involved in injures and wrongful deaths as a result of airplane accidents.
The attorneys and staff at the Aronson Law Firm are dedicated to providing personal attention to their clients.
EXPERIENCE | RESULTS
The Aronson Law Firm has handled hundreds of trials, and thousands of injury claims of all types. These cases listed are representative of cases which have been successfully handled by the law firm.
Out of State Claims
- Defective Product - Ohio residents moved to Arizona, their projection TV catches afire during the night, resulting in injury and death. The television manufacturer held liable.
- Newly married Ohio residents on honeymoon in Florida involved in serious car accident with a produce truck. Successful result reached in federal court.
- Ohio resident on vacation in Pennsylvania, tractor/trailer injures him, resulting in serious injuries.
- Ohio residents moved to North Carolina for a new job and on a trip back to visit relatives in Akron, involved in a collision with a semi-tractor/trailer in West Virginia, resulting in serious injury and death.
- Elderly Ohio residents visiting friends in Michigan involved in serious car accident, involving serious injuries.
- Elderly Ohio resident driving through Michigan involved in serious accident with a semi, resulting in serious and significant injuries.
- Ohio residents visiting relatives in Texas struck by drunk driver, resulting in serious injuries.
- Ohio resident moves to California, involved in complicated litigation with a successful result.
- Ohio resident vacationing in Florida is seriously injured in hot-air balloon ride outside an amusement park.
- Ohio resident moved to Florida, and involved in a serious car crash, which was successfully resolved.
- Ohio resident moved to Chicago, and is traveling to a wedding of a friend in Wisconsin, serious car crash with serious injuries.
- Salesman for an Ohio company, who was a resident of New Jersey, injured in an extremely serious car crash in Connecticut, involving serious injuries.
- Ohio resident struck in Ohio by a Pennsylvania company delivering motor homes, resulting in serious injuries.
- Ohio resident on vacation in southern Illinois involved in a serious car crash with serious injuries.
- Dutch woman injured in a car crash in southern Ohio, resulting in serious injuries.
- Couple in small car seriously injured when struck by semi-tractor/trailer in Wadsworth, Ohio.
- Wrongful death and serious injury in West Virginia.
- Trucker in serious accident with another truck in Michigan.
- Serious trucking accident in New York State.
- Projection TV fire resulting in serious injury and death.
- Defective treadmill, broken limb.
- Dryer fire, serious burns.
- Skydiving accident resulting in death.
- Motorcycle accidents, when car turned in front of a motorcycle, resulting in the leg amputation of passenger.
- Motorcycle accident, when car turned left in front of a motorcycle in a construction zone, resulting in serious injury to the driver and passenger, resulting in liability of the automobile driver, and the companies involved in the construction.
- Defective motorcycle developed weave/wobble, causing the cyclist to go off the road, resulting in death. Recovery with liability of motorcycle manufacturer determined.
- Motorcycle stopped at a red light, when struck from behind by automobile, causing serious injury
- Man riding bicycle injured by car backing from driveway.
- Teenager seriously injured when struck by a passing pick-up truck.
- Woman seriously injured when neighbor's dog bit her leg, resulting in surgery.
- Car struck by semi-tractor in North Carolina, resulting in death.
- Teenager in Akron struck and fatally injured by drunk driver.
- Tree trimmer is pulled out of tree by homeowner holding guideline.
- Motorcyclist struck and killed by teenager making left hand turn, allegedly on cell phone.
- Ice cream truck driver killed after collision, and freezer landed on the driver's chest, resulting in his death.
- Worker killed when crushed by forklift, while attempting maintenance on the lift.
- Truck driver killed when defective tire causing a large tandem dump truck to go off the road, causing his death.
- Car accident in Michigan, semi truck driver causing crash and resulting in death.
- Projection TV fire resulting in serious injury and death.
Stan….you 'da man!
"Thank you for all your help"
Barb & Lindsey
"Thank you for all your hard work! Every did an AWESOME job!
Billy J. Smiley
To Whom It May Concern,
I just want to thank everyone who was involved with my in my settlement case. I know I was, at times, impatient and unaware of how things worked, but it was a pleasure to be represented by Stanley Aronson and his team. They got my money for me and everything just worked out!
I would recommend him again! Again thanks Stanley!
Adonica L. Dadich
"An Expression of Thanks"
Stanley & All Associates -
What a sweet surprise! You made my year…..and a lot of dreams come true. I went straight to Florida; a long needed vacation.
Thank you so much. I'll put out some plugs for ya!
To Stan, Kim, Peg, Jeff, Ken, Sandy, and Associates
Thank you for the extreme sense of responsibility and concern you displayed throughout our entire ordeal. How we survived this adverse situation is beyond our understanding, but we do know it was the work of a higher power. We also know that the work and emotional support of Aronson and Associates carried us through the justice entanglement. We're not very religious people, but believe all of you are angels in disguise.
To all who read this….thank you. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Words cannot express the love we feel for all of you.
The Johnson Family with Love
Hey Guys -
The gang and I appreciate everything you all did for us and our case! Wish you could see us. We closed on that house, Greg's racing now more and finally got that damn trailer. I got my car and the kids have their pond! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We are finally getting on with our life and real happy with it!
Thank you - you're our hero! What can you say boys…."when you're hot, you're hot"
Greg, Angela "Brick", girls, dogs and new life
A Message of Thanks: Someone who takes time to think of other people's needs and warms so many hearts with gentle words and thoughtful deeds; Someone who's so glad to share, so glad to help and give and care adds something very special to the world.
Dearest Stan -
Thanks for all your leadership that you bestowed upon my case. You are a great person!
Sincerely, Debbie Abraham
"You're the Best….."
Aronson & Associates,
Just want to say "Thanks" for all your efforts in helping me with my case! Great Results!
Thanks again, Jennifer S.
To Aronson & Associates,
I wish to thank Stan, Kim, Peggy, Sandy, Troy, Darlene personally for all of their help. They not only settled our case, they treated us as though we were their family.
They, in my opinion, went out of their way to be kind; Calling us at home to see how we were, always keeping us informed on everything, explaining everything in detail. They got us the exact amount we wanted.
Their staff is one of the nicest and most considerable bunch of people you would ever want to meet. I recommend them to everyone.
A special extra thank you to Darlene for helping me deal with my medical conditions. Without her I don't think I would have been able to deal with it on my own.
Thank you all!
Thank you enormously! Thank you humongously! Just can't thank you enough!
God Bless you all….Saundra Wolfe
We are writing to express our appreciation for all of your help & effort with our case. We are truly grateful for your knowledge and experience and for going the extra mile on our behalf. Many thanks to you. We will certainly keep you in mind for future legal matters and misfortunes.
Mr. & Mrs. Kevin Powell
Your thoughtfulness meant such a lot, So this is sent your way To bring a "Thank You" more sincere Than words can ever say.
I truly appreciate and am so grateful for your expertise, knowledge and leadership you give to your cases. I admire you and feel truly honored and privileged to have had the opportunity to meet you in my life.
God Bless you Always,
Debra A. Abraham
Dear Mr. Aronson,
I'm informing you to let you know that I appreciate your concern and assistance in getting my funds for the accident. I assure you I'm satisfied in your professional guidance.
In closing, I wish you Sir, and your staff the utmost of success in your business. I also wish you all a very good day
Freddie Evans, Jr.
I recently went through one of the worst experiences of my life. I went that day to Stan's office and asked him to be my lawyer. Since then, I've only been called when there was something important to tell me or ask me, and in the end, he did his best. For once in my life something was simple. I'm very thankful to Stan and his associates. They did a really wonderful job for me.
A Special Thank You
Just a little note to say thank you. Thank you for your extra effort to obtain a larger settlement.
Harold & Min
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Thank you for your generosity and unfailing effort for my behalf.
Cathy R. Chasar
Thanks for all your help.
Thanks for the outstanding job in handling my claim. Hope not to need you in the future (smile) but if we do, we will be sure to contact you and refer anyone else needing help to you!
Greg & Stephanie Bradshaw
Aronson Law Firm
I can't say enough in regards to how this law firm, Stanley and the people who work with him has gone above board relating to my expectations. They stood behind me, next to me, and never gave up hope on me. I appreciate the hard work from all and the support from all.
I'm an upstanding citizen who works hard for a living. I was in despair many times and these wonderful people believed in me and knew I wouldn't be here if it wasn't necessary.
Thank all of you so much! Everyone here is awesome and would recommend these people to everyone and anyone. I love you all!!!
Thank you so much - all of you
Terri & Brad Scudder
I BELIEVE IN YOU !! ALL THE BEST!!
THANK YOU !!!!
THE JOHNSON FAMILY
I can never express enough appreciation for all you have done. You have been wonderful over the years to both of us.
Joyce & Richard Robinson
To The Staff of Aronson & Associates
Thanks so much for all your help on my case. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Dennis & Barbar Gearhart
I wanted to express to you that your kindness and your gift of wisdom was very helpful. My warmest thanks for all the days and hours you worked so hard on my case.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness and all of your help. You know good people are said to be Remembered as a blessing; and I think you are good people.
Aronson & Associates Law Firm, in Akron, Ohio, offers aggressive legal services throughout the area. Located in Fairlawn, Ohio, serving Akron, Canton, Warren, Youngstown, Ravenna, Kent, Massilon, Wooster, Barberton, Medina, Cleveland, Mentor, Lorain, New Philadelphia, Summit County, Cuyahoga County, Portage County, Trumbull County, Mahoning County, Stark County, Medina County.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Uninsured Motorist Claims
Out of State Accidents
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Defense
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Toxic Torts
- Florida, 1978
- Arizona, 1970
- Ohio, 1969
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. - 1969
- University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
- B.A. - 1966
- Honors: Dean's List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Summit County Trial Lawyers, 1985 - Present
- Alpha Epsilon Pi