Out of State Accidents

Representing Ohioans Injured in Another State

When you travel out-of-state, one of the last things on your mind is the possibility of being injured while you are away. If you have been injured, though, it can be very difficult to find a good personal injury lawyer in the state where your accident occurred. It can be much more effective to hire an Akron attorney who can provide the representation you need regardless of where your injury occurred.

Handling an out-of-state accident can be very difficult due to the differences in the law from one state to another. It is important to have an attorney with experience in these matters. At the Aronson & Associates Law Firm, we have represented clients in cases across the country. We can help you regardless if you were injured in a car crash on I-76 in Pennsylvania or got hurt while vacationing in Wyoming.

Ready to Help With Any Case in Any State

Our attorneys have experience in a wide variety of these cases. Our clients have included business travelers and people who were away on vacation. We generally obtain special permission from the local court to represent you in your case. We will pursue every legal option available in order to obtain the compensation and care that you need.

We have represented clients in a variety of out-of-state accidents, including:

Call for a Free Consultation

Learn more about your options by calling us at 330-267-0686 or contacting us via e-mail.